Sapporo Ichiban Chow Mein Family pack 18oz
- Yakisoba is a popular stir fried noodle in Japan. The sweet and salty sophisticated taste is created by a perfect blend of Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, soy sauce, and a combination of spices. The rich and flavorful sauce blends with the noodles further enhancing its taste. The included seasoning packet of dried seaweed adds flavor and color to the dish.
- Trans Fat-Free
RECOMMENDED COOKING DIRECTIONS:
- Boil 1 cup (220ml) of water in skillet or frying pan. Add noodles. After boiling block of noodles for 1 minute, flip over and boil an additional minute. Using a fork or chopsticks, begin breaking noodles apart.
- When noodles become separated and water has been absorbed, season with enclosed seasoning packet. Stir well.
- Remove noodles to a plate and sprinkle dried seaweed.
- Add vegetables and meat to make more delicious!
- Sapporo Ichiban Chow Mein Family pack 18.5oz
- 1 single plack = 3.6oz
- 1 family pack = 5 single packs = 18oz (510g)
- with dried seaweed laver
- Traditional quality of Sapporo Ichiban
- with natural and artificial flavors
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not
shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a
high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please
allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a
significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via
email or telephone.